Advising workers on how to harvest grapes by hand. The activity begins with information about the process and is followed by a decision-making scenario.
In the scenario, they are working alongside another picker called Emily and must choose responses and actions that will ensure they both follow the vineyards procedures correctly.
- Programming to ensure learner completes information section before the scenario.
- Gamification using score and star rating.
- Conditional programming provides flexible feedback depending on decisions.
- Scoring system based on the learner’s ‘first choices’ during the scenario.
- Opportunity to see feedback on other choices.