Create a labelled diagram on an A4 sheet to show how the four landscape elements affect each other.You could do ONE master diagram, or split the frame in to smaller frames.
Try to show interactions, eg. how element A affects Element B, and how B affects A in return.
I would draw a large cross-section of the Amazon Basin with the Atlantic Ocean on the right, a plateau and the basin in the centre, and the Andes rising up on the left.
Some ideas for interactions:
• Climate causing erosion of landforms in the Andes, glaciers, wind, rain etc.
• Andes and plateau causing Orographic rainfall
• Rainforest evapo-transpiration causing convectional rain
• Rainforest providing nutrients to humus layer of soil from leaves
• Rick fertile humus layer and warm moist climate promotes vigorous growth
• The whole coloured rivers thing :-)
There is a deliberately blurry image below as a bit of a guide for you
Copyright © 2017