Here is a fantastic simulation game called Electrocity, that brings together many of the things you would have learnt about in the People's Planet topic. In this game, you try to grow a small village into a thriving city. But you will need to watch your energy management, pollution, and of course you will have to try and keep your citizens happy.
Here is a little screencast I have made that explains how it works.
After you have watched the screencast, go to:
Our goal is to harvest the Population Studies questions from past exams. This will be a valuable resource for you and help you understand what is expected and how to study.
1. Make a copy of the template provided below to collect the past exam questions the Population Studies unit from the NZQA website (link provided below)
2. Use the template provided below to record the following for each main question:
• Question instructions
• Other important information for the instruction (use screenshots if necessary)
• Indicate whether diagram or written answer and how much space was provided for the answer
• Which of the 5 focussing questions it relates to
The questions from the 2017 Exam paper have already been done in the template to give you an idea of what to do.