Our goal is to harvest the Population Studies questions from past exams. This will be a valuable resource for you and help you understand what is expected and how to study.
1. Make a copy of the template provided below to collect the past exam questions the Population Studies unit from the NZQA website (link provided below)
2. Use the template provided below to record the following for each main question:
• Question instructions
• Other important information for the instruction (use screenshots if necessary)
• Indicate whether diagram or written answer and how much space was provided for the answer
• Which of the 5 focussing questions it relates to
The questions from the 2017 Exam paper have already been done in the template to give you an idea of what to do.
Here is some smooth explanation of how to go about answering Tasks 4,5, and 6 of the Tarawera Research Assessment
If you go to our Google Classroom Page, I have added my handy revision sheets to help you with our topics.
Copyright © 2017